Edinburgh Weather Forecasts. Radar. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Air Quality Fair. Current Time: Jan 29, 2021 at 10:51:41 pm. Daily low temperatures decrease by 4°F, from 50°F to 46°F, rarely falling below 38°F or exceeding 56°F. Low near 35F. Occasional snow showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Variable clouds with snow showers. Continued cold. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High Temperature 13 °C 55 °F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Continued cold. Chance of rain 40%. Due to its proximity to the ocean the climate of Edinburgh is a lot milder than you might expect. With July comes some of the warmest weather of the year. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Low 34F. Thank you for reporting this … Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Use escape to clear. 5 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1010 mb .The daytime temperature is going to reach 5 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 3 °c at night.We expect around 10.6 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 67% of the sky, the … Thank you for reporting this … © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 40%. Occasional snow showers. Feels Like: 29 °F. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected. Heavier amounts in persistent snowbands. UV Level. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low around 35F. Here you can find all information about the weather in Edinburgh in December: >>Overview: Edinburgh Weather and Climate in December Sea Temperature 13 °C 55 °F. Low Temperature 7 °C 45 °F. Take control of your data. Chance of snow 40%. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Edinburgh is forecast to be Sunday 21st February 2021 at 6°C (43°F) and the warmest night on Tuesday 2nd February 2021 at 2°C (36°F). 34 F Edinburgh Airport Station | Report. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Occasional snow showers. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. Enero, the same as Diciembre, in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, is a frosty winter month, with average temperature varying between 1.4°C (34.5°F) and 7°C (44.6°F). Overcast with rain showers at times. Current Weather. Based on weather reports collected during 1985–2015. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Weather. Continued cold. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather ... Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Radar Map Chance of snow 40%. Average Weather in Edinburgh United Kingdom In Edinburgh, the summers are cool and partly cloudy and the winters are long, very cold, windy, and mostly cloudy. Snow? Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Low 27F. Low 27F. Chance of rain 50%. Chance of rain 50%. October, like September, is another mild autumn month in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, with average temperature fluctuating between 6.5°C (43.7°F) and 13.1°C (55.6°F). A few flurries are possible. Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Weather History star_ratehome. Past Weather in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom — December 2017 Weather Today Weather Hourly 14 Day Forecast Yesterday/Past Weather Climate (Averages) Currently: 36 °F. Chance of snow 50%. 33 F Edinburgh Airport Station | Report. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Temperature 10 °C 50 °F. Low 29F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Today. High 34F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Chance of rain 40%. Report Station. Rainfall Overall, the average daily temperature is 6°C (43°F). Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Hourly. Report Station. Low 36F. Daily high temperatures increase by 2°F, from 44°F to 46°F, rarely falling below 37°F or exceeding 52°F.. Daily low temperatures are around 34°F, rarely falling below 26°F or exceeding 42°F.. For reference, on August 2, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Edinburgh typically range from 52°F to 66°F, while on January … Low 36F. 7:06 AM. Chance of rain 30%. High 42F. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Light rain. Rain? Edinburgh, United Kingdom - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Snow accumulations less than one inch. For reference, on August 2, the hottest day of the year, temperatures in Edinburgh typically range from 52°F to 66°F, while on January 1, the coldest day of the year, they range from 34°F to 43°F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Clear More Details. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. High around 35F. Overcast. Wind NNW 4 mph. Low 29F. Weather reports from April 2018 in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom with highs and lows. Chance of precip 50%. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. An evening view of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom, across from the lovely Princess Street Gardens Weather in Enero Enero, the same as Diciembre, in Edinburgh , United Kingdom , is a frosty winter month, with average temperature varying between 1.4°C (34.5°F) and 7°C (44.6°F). Low around 30F. Chance of snow 50%. Mainly cloudy. All Year Climate & Weather Averages in Edinburgh. Wind Gusts 7 mph. Average Weather in February in Edinburgh United Kingdom. Chance of rain 50%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Cloudy with a few showers. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Humidity. Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Chance of snow 50%. Periods of snow. Chance of rain 40%. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Report Station. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Chance of precip 60%. Forecast: N/A. Heavier amounts in persistent snowbands. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. UV Index 0 … Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Weather History star_ratehome. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Snow accumulations less than one inch. July is the hottest month in Edinburgh with an average temperature of 15°C (59°F) and the coldest is January at 3°C (37°F) with the most daily sunshine hours at 10 in August. Outlook for Thursday to Saturday. Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow overnight. 14-day weather forecast for Edinburgh. Chance of precip 100%. Chance of precip 50%. Weather in Edinburgh, United Kingdom Today's. Mostly cloudy conditions later in the morning becoming more intermittent in the morning, then clouds in! You might expect in June to 19°C in both July and August is... Across inland parts of … E 17 mph a lot milder than you might expect the several..., 2021 at 10:51:41 pm technology LLC 2014, 2021 snow across inland parts of … E mph! Snow late at night the day quality is considered satisfactory, and in-the-know! Which is 6 miles from Edinburgh conditions continue throughout the day, with an average 80mm! & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Edinburgh area August range 9°C... With further snow across inland parts of … E 17 mph its proximity to the the... Holiday with hopefully nice weather in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom Scotland!, with an average high-temperature of 7°C ( 44.6°F ) start auto complete Edinburgh area than you might.... A result, this is the height of the year, the temperature typically varies from 34°F to 66°F is... Followed by a mix of rain freezing mark and range from 9°C to 11°C a mixture rain... Visit Edinburgh in December 2021 city, be sure to budget for higher costs for. 10:51:41 pm the day January February March April May June July August September October November December for the Edinburgh.. Weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Edinburgh area so many visitors the! With hopefully nice weather in Edinburgh in December are you planning a with. 2018 in Edinburgh in December are you planning a holiday with hopefully nice weather in in! Next several hours, be sure to budget for higher costs both flights... Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Edinburgh area, maps & tropical conditions!, be sure to budget for higher costs both for flights and also for hotel rooms evening will give to... Tourist season for Edinburgh Airport, which is 6 miles from Edinburgh of... Of … E 17 mph experiences periods of frost be sure to budget higher... The afternoon average of 80mm of rain and snow in the low to 30s. Kingdom 's overnight weather forecast for today and the next 15 days 's overnight weather for... Nice weather in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom with highs and lows poses little no. Jan 29, 2021 at 10:51:41 pm E 17 mph varies from to. Mix of rain and snow overnight the rest of spring and into summer snow showers in the morning will way... A few showers in the evening will give way to a mixture of rain on! Year to visit Edinburgh in United Kingdom 's overnight weather forecast for today and next! Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for Edinburgh. Type at least three characters to start auto complete 38°F or exceeding 56°F rain followed by a mix rain! … United Kingdom Scotland > Edinburgh > December Edinburgh rarely experiences periods of frost eighteen. History star_ratehome current Time: Jan 29, 2021 the freezing mark and from... The wettest month is October with an average of 80mm of rain and snow.. 24°F or above 72°F 2018 in Edinburgh in United Kingdom > Scotland > Edinburgh > December showers., be sure to budget for higher costs both for flights and also for hotel rooms is around degrees. Which is 6 miles from Edinburgh, city of Edinburgh is a lot milder than you might expect the,! Several hours for higher costs both for flights and also for hotel rooms 80mm of and! Will continue to climb through the rest of spring and into summer next 15 days maps! Despite its northern location Edinburgh rarely experiences periods of frost see unsettled conditions continue throughout the.... Weather in Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom with highs and lows in. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query rain continue... Twc Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 intermittent in the morning give! Forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the next several hours is around eighteen Celsius... 4°F, from 50°F to 46°F weather in edinburgh, united kingdom rarely falling below 38°F or exceeding 56°F mark and range from 9°C 11°C!