- Cinema installation list in year 2011
- Cinema installation list in year 2010
- China's four-line choice of Dolby Digital Cinema Theater Systems
- DOLBY - the era of digital 3D stereoscopic film arrived!
- Monica Joy Studios Select Dolby 3D Digital Cinema System
- In China's first digital 3D screening of movies with Dolby 3D Digital Cinema System
- DOLBY - The Future of 3D Is Now
- Cinema installation list in year 2009
- Cinema installation list in year 2008
- Cinema installation list in year 2007
- Fujian Voice of Strait Broadcasting Station
- The solution to Optical Net Digital Audio Transmission & Control for the Outdoor Performances of EXPO ShangHai
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - UBPA Square
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Oceania Square
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Expo Square
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Europe Square
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Entertainment Square
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Entertainment Hall
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - Dock Theater
- Expo 2010 Shanghai - D11 Square
Hong Kong Stadium
Hong Kong Stadium formerly known as Government Stadium, opened in March 1994 after reconstruction. Stadium can accommodate up to 40,000 people, is Hong Kong's largest outdoor multi-purpose sports venue.
It has been designed, equipped for holding all kinds of sports, cultural, religious and community events is an ideal venue.
The stadium has held a number of major events such as the annual Rugby Sevens, Lunar New Year Cup for soccer, Manchester United and Real Madrid soccer, the National Day celebrations, and Walk for a Million, and various charitable activities such as music and religious programs, etc., Stadium management for the public good venue, justifiably proud.
Distinguishing the stadium this year, held the 2005 International Rugby Sevens Cup to add a new sound reinforcement system in order to bring clarity of the sound field.
Sound Reinforcement System:
U.S. JBL Vertec / PD Series Speakers
British BSS SoundWeb London Series digital processors
U.S. Crown MA / CTS Series Amplifier