- Harman's JBL brand CCTV broadcast special sponsored 2015 Vienna New Year Concert
- 2014 Guangzhou Marathon selection SHURE QLX-D Digital Wireless System
- Shenzhen Midi Festival 2014-2015
- SHURE AXIENT wireless systems fully support the 2014 Oriental TV New Year's Eve celebration
- ACE full support "Chinese Idol"
- Renmin University of China Shaw House Conference Center audio system
- COM2015 Chinese Home Internet Marketing Summit
- APEC 2014
- The Voice of China (Season 3)
- MA console help Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Soundcraft® Vi1™ Digital Mixing Console Provides Diverse Sonic Palette
ASKIM, Norway — Rainbow Events AS, a Norwegian production company that coordinates concert tours for major national and international artists, recently added a Soundcraft Vi1 digital mixing console to its inventory. With capabilities to provide sound reinforcement and services for events with up to 30,000 attendees, the Oslo-based company has experience with festivals, clubs, theaters and other events, including the Momarkedet Festival in Mysen, Norway.
For Rainbow, making the move to the Vi1 was a natural progression. "When we first formed the company, we started out using the classic Soundcraft 1S console. Since then, we have been impressed by the quality and reliability Soundcraft provides," noted Per Langsholt of Rainbow Events.
"At Rainbow we pride ourselves on our close relationships with the artists and our thorough technical knowledge of the equipment we use, giving us an advantage in the planning and execution of concerts and events," continued Langsholt. "Here in Norway, it seems many engineers now prefer to work with a Soundcraft Vi Series console."
Langsholt enumerated a number of reasons why he prefers working with the Vi1. "The board is compact and touring-friendly in size, yet has 64 input channels. It's easy to set up for recording as well as for live sound mixing, and the big touchscreen provides a good overview of the status of inputs, outputs and onboard effects."
"The console has fast and easy access to all mixing functions, and you can quickly load shows and cues," Langsholt added. "It's also a very stable system."
The Soundcraft Vi1 is a complete, standalone digital mixing console designed for installed sound, tour sound and broadcast applications. It combines versatile functionality with leading-edge features like the exclusive Vistonics™ large color touchscreen configurable interface, and the FaderGlow™ feature that illuminates each fader to indicate the function type that is assigned to it – which is especially useful during live performances.