- Harman's JBL brand CCTV broadcast special sponsored 2015 Vienna New Year Concert
- 2014 Guangzhou Marathon selection SHURE QLX-D Digital Wireless System
- Shenzhen Midi Festival 2014-2015
- SHURE AXIENT wireless systems fully support the 2014 Oriental TV New Year's Eve celebration
- ACE full support "Chinese Idol"
- Renmin University of China Shaw House Conference Center audio system
- COM2015 Chinese Home Internet Marketing Summit
- APEC 2014
- The Voice of China (Season 3)
- MA console help Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Grup Yorum and Altincizme Break Audience Record For Istanbul With Soundcraft Vi6
Altincizme Sound & Light, the oldest and most established production hire company in Istanbul, recently provided system solutions for Grup Yorum's 25th Anniversary concert to a record-breaking audience of 55,180 people at the city's Inonu Stadium--according to Biletix, the local subsidiary for Ticketmaster.
The system consisted of a variety of Harman products including a Soundcraft Vi6 large-format console for the front-of-house position--which was purchased in 2009 by Altincizme-and JBL VERTEC line arrays.
A 96-channel expansion to the Vi6 handled the Philharmonic Orchestra's addition to Grup Yorum's band for this special event. "The soft Soundcraft sound, which is superior to most other digital consoles I use, along with the analogue feel of the console and the superiority of the Studer core left little doubt about the wisdom of purchasing the Vi6," commented Serdar Altincizme, owner of the company and FOH engineer for the show.
The main PA system consisted of 12 JBL VERTEC line arrays powered by Crown I-Tech amplifiers. System support was provided by Burak Altunay of S.F. Ses ve Isik Sistemleri Ltd., the local Harman International distributor for Turkey.
Altincizme was so delighted with the performance of the Vi6 that his company has now purchased its second Soundcraft Vi6 large format console for the busy summer festival season, and to be used on Grup Yorum's European and Americas tour that's due to start in the fall of 2010.
Details of that tour will be released soon.