- Harman's JBL brand CCTV broadcast special sponsored 2015 Vienna New Year Concert
- 2014 Guangzhou Marathon selection SHURE QLX-D Digital Wireless System
- Shenzhen Midi Festival 2014-2015
- SHURE AXIENT wireless systems fully support the 2014 Oriental TV New Year's Eve celebration
- ACE full support "Chinese Idol"
- Renmin University of China Shaw House Conference Center audio system
- COM2015 Chinese Home Internet Marketing Summit
- APEC 2014
- The Voice of China (Season 3)
- MA console help Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Radhusteatret Ski Invests In Soundcraft Vi6™
Situated in the heart of the Norwegian town of Ski to the southeast of Oslo, the Rådhusteatret theater recently upgraded its sound system with a Soundcraft Vi6 digital console. With two stages--respectively catering for 365, and between 60 and 100 people--it is used for local as well as touring productions.
The theatre boasts a broad spectrum of performance, ranging from theatrical productions, musicals, choir, ballet, jazz and rock concerts, conferences, and even the occasional heavy metal band.
"While this broad range of productions is interesting to work with it requires a flexible equipment set up," says technical director Hans Erikstad. "The advantages of a digital mixing console became increasingly clear in recent years so we searched for the ideal solution."
Several options were evaluated in the decision process, but the technical team kept coming back to Soundcraft Vi series digital mixers. The theatre's sound engineer, Fredrik Pagander, explains: "We previously used a Soundcraft MH3 console, which we were very happy with--and we definitely wanted a similar work surface with the digital board.
"Sound quality was another main factor in the decision process--and we found both requirements more than adequately fulfilled with the Vi6. I must say that I have been very impressed with the sound quality right from the start, and it feels a very natural desk to work with."
As a creative process, he says, mixing should be supported by an intuitive user interface, and the Vistonics II system also handsomely fulfills that remit.
The Soundcraft Vi6 was supplied by Oslo-based LydRommet AS, Harman's distributor in the territory.