- Harman's JBL brand CCTV broadcast special sponsored 2015 Vienna New Year Concert
- 2014 Guangzhou Marathon selection SHURE QLX-D Digital Wireless System
- Shenzhen Midi Festival 2014-2015
- SHURE AXIENT wireless systems fully support the 2014 Oriental TV New Year's Eve celebration
- ACE full support "Chinese Idol"
- Renmin University of China Shaw House Conference Center audio system
- COM2015 Chinese Home Internet Marketing Summit
- APEC 2014
- The Voice of China (Season 3)
- MA console help Nanjing Youth Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
Soundcraft's Success Above The Arctic Circle Continues As Bodo Kulturhus Invests In Vi6
Bodo, the second largest city in north Norway, and home of the Bodo Kulturhus, is located just north of the Arctic Circle.
The Kulturhus, literally "House of Culture," is a performing arts center known for staging its own theatrical and musical productions as well as being host to touring productions covering a wide spectrum of music and performing arts.
The Kulturhus has recently added a Soundcraft Vi6 console to its inventory, with sale and service provided by local sound specialist Lydteamet Bodo.
Håvard Christensen, sound engineer at the Kulturhus, explained their decision. "To my eyes and ears, the sound quality of the Vi consoles is unmatched. In addition to this most important feature, the console is proving to be very easy and flexible in use.
"I have had many opportunities to work with Vi's in various applications over the years - and with good reason this platform has become a quasi standard here in Norway."
Christensen is an avid sound engineer in both the monitor and FOH positions, and is known for his work on prestigious projects like the Nordnorsk Symfoniorkester and the Festspillene i Nord Norge. Besides holding a permanent position at the Kulturhus he also runs his own production studio.
Morten Buvik from Lydteamet Bodo, adds: "Our own Vi6's have been a great success since we invested in our first console in 2008. The main reason, apart from the obvious requirement for a digital console, was the exceptional sound quality.
"The consoles have been used on many productions ranging from Opera, to Theater Revue shows and Rock Festivals.
"The Vi's are liked by our own technical staff as well as the guest engineers we supply - so it was almost a logical consequence that the Kulturhus also decided to go the Vi route.
"I am very proud that they chose us as a supplier."